A few things we at Jim and Dave’s think you should know about our team and your appliances.
1) When you hire an appliance repair service to work on your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or oven, you want to be assured that the company you are calling has factory trained appliance repair techs. We at Jim and Dave’s believe that the way to build a business is to do the job right the first time. This keeps our costs down which makes for happy loyal customers. That’s why we spend the time and money to send our techs to as many factory training functions as we can. We have factory trained service techs on most major brands including GE, Amana, Whirlpool, HotPoint, Tappan, Frigidaire, Maytag, Bosch KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, and more.
2) Hire a company that is well stocked! When hiring an appliance repair company to work on your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, stove or oven, you may want to find out just how large a parts inventory this company has, and how much do they carry on their vans. The larger the parts inventory they carry, the greater the likelihood your appliance will be repaired in one trip and the lower that company will be able to keep its costs. At Jim and Dave’s we carry one of the largest selection of commonly repaired parts on each and every van of any appliance repair company in Northern Colorado. We have parts to repair 99% of the common problems that can happen to your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or oven.
3) What kind of warranty does the company offer? Warranty repair for your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, stove or oven comes in 2 forms. If your appliance is still under the manufacturers warranty Jim and Dave’s is authorized by many companies including, GE, Amana, Whirlpool, HotPoint, Tappan, Frigidaire, Maytag, Bosch KitchenAid, Jenn-Air to do their warranty service and then your appliance is warranted as if it was new. If you are past the manufacturers warranty, Jim and Dave’s warrantees their parts to the full length allowed by the manufacturer and we guarantee our work for a full 6 months from the date of the repair.
In short there are a few simple reasons that if you have a refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, stove or oven from any manufacturer including need of repair including , GE, Amana, Whirlpool, HotPoint, Tappan, Frigidaire, Maytag, Bosch KitchenAid, Jenn-Air Electrolux or thermador that Jim and Dave’s is your best bet:
- Fair Prices
- Quality Repairs
- Large Parts Stock
- Licensed & Insured
- All Work is Warranted
- Manufacturer Trained
- Friendly & Professional Service
- Up to Date Diagnostic Equipment & Tools
- Certified Major Appliance Service Technician
- Technician Background Screen
We service most of Northern Colorado from 3 locations. A north metro location, Loveland and Fort Collins. We have trucks traveling daily to the towns of Berthoud, Boulder, Broomfield, Erie Fort Collins, Greeley, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Niwot, Northglen, Thornton, Westminster Windsor and Wellington. And of course we will service all the smaller towns in between like Ault, Eaton, LaSalle, Platteville, Severence, Timnath, Evans, Frederick, Dacono Laporte and Lyons. Apologies to any towns we might have left out, Give us a call we will probably come and service.
Jim and Dave’s Appliance serves the entire front range from 3 locations. Our original home and our billing office is on S.E. 8th Street in Loveland, which is located 1/2 mile south of 1st street off Highway 287, just after the one-ways merge together. Go east on S.E. 8th to the first right, drive straight south to Building B, Unit 7.
We dispatch our factory trained technicians from 3 locations, Loveland, Fort Collins and Longmont. So rest assured there will never be an excessive trip charge and one of our technicians will likely be in your neighborhood pretty soon.
418 8th Street S.E. #B-7
Loveland, CO 80537